Production Blog: Editing time


The most tedious process in my opinion. That would be the editing process. My crew decided to divide the work with each of us taking turns editing it. Normally if I was going to work on the video I would do it on Adobe Premiere Pro. But as I am splitting the work with others. We are going to edit on CapCut. CapCut should be straightforward since we all have previous experience with it. I used it to do my first project. Overall it was an easy app to use. It had a lot of useful features in it and it still gets updated. You can also easily share project files, collaborate on edits in real-time, and provide feedback to each other within the app. You're bound to get something out of it. The best thing about it is that it's completely free. It's not like Adobe Premiere Pro where you have to pay to use it. With it being free the crew is able to work on it also. By this, they can be able to input their own ideas out there instead of one of us doing it. The whole app of CapCut is going to make it way easier for us to work. We are happy to work on this. Imma start working on this and then pass it to someone else later on. It's going to be a long day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard

CCR Part 1