Re-Shoot Blog


So after what my sister told me. Me and my groupmates with the criticism we receive. We deicide to reshoot majority of the scenes. One of the scenes we shoot was of me driving around. The context to this is prior to me meeting with Chris. With me calling him to meet up at McDonald's. To get this scene Daniel was on top of the hood of the car recording me safely while I was driving. But with Daniel recording from the outside and me talking inside the car. We had ran into some issues. We over came these issues by recording my voice inside through my phone. The clip that came from this was one of the better looking scenes in my opinion. Plus it was funny to see Daniel laying on top of the hood recording me. When we were recording Chris came and we decided to record the other scenes we needed. All of the scenes we took after that was straightforward. Only issue that came about this was my dog getting involved for the scenes. She randomly got involved when we use to shoot and had to restart from the beginning. But without my dog getting involved. The scenes came out how exactly how we wanted to. Overall the criticism I received from my sister was helpful. Without her we wouldn't have perfected this film.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard

CCR Part 1